Presentation - Program
Born in 1953
World Citizen Card number :102931
Address : in Kyoto (Japan)
- 1974: Entry to the Academy of Oomoto (Japanese Shinto
- 1978: Graduation from the Academy of Oomoto
- Member of the International Department of Oomoto
- Secretary-General of the Association for the
dissemination of Esperanto (EPA)
- 1973:I became an esperantist and member of the World
- 1979: Delegate of Oomoto to the 64th Universal
Congress of Esperanto at Lucerne and later i travelled in
Europe for three months.
- I attended as an observer instead of Mr Eizoo Itoo at
a session of Institute of Mundialist Studies at the'
Lambertie' castle organized by Guy Marchand.
- From 1979 to 1995 without interruption, i
participated in the Universal Congress of Esperanto by
accompanying the EPA delegation.
- In 1983 and 1993,I organized the 70th and 80th
Congress of Esperanto at Kameoka as Secretary-General of
the Organizing Committee of Congress
- I became 'C' member of the committee for the
Universal Association of Esperanto
- In 2007 i became Executive Director of EPA
- I became Director of the International Association of
- I became member of the Mongolian Center of the
Universal Humanist Association (UHA)
- The board member of the local organizing committee of
the 6th Asian Congress of Esperanto at Ulan Bator
(Mongolia) and created the first global village called
'Guichinus' in Mongolia in collaboration with my village
and the Mongol Center of UHA.
- I organize for 2010 the sixth Asiatic Congress of
Esperanto at Ulan Bator
I am myself a member of the World Federalist Movement in
Japan and esperantist for 37 years
My esperantist editor Mr. Eizoo ITOO was executive member
of the World Citizens Movement in Japan for a long time.
I would be very happy to be able to play a role as
intermediary between the World Citizens Movement, the World
Federalist Movement and the Movement for Esperanto mainly in